FLASH BRATZ FASHION DESIGNER GAME - ETHICAL FASHION BLOG.
Flash Bratz Fashion Designer Game
- (Fashion designers) This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- couturier: someone who designs clothing
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- Cause to shine briefly or suddenly
- a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
- (of a light or something that reflects light) Shine in a bright but brief, sudden, or intermittent way
- Shine or show a light to send (a signal)
- Bratz is an American line of fashion dolls and related merchandise manufactured by MGA Entertainment. The four original 10" dolls - Cloe, Jade, Sasha, and Yasmin - are teenagers distinguished by large heads and skinny bodies, almond-shaped eyes adorned with eyeshadow, and lush, glossy lips.
- Bratz is a video game based on the Bratz doll line. Courtney Clarke & Nathalia Ramos play the voices for this video game.
- Bratz is a computer-animated television series, based on a line of toy dolls of the same name. It is produced by Mike Young Productions and MGA Entertainment, and premiered on 4Kids TV
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
with custom color gel kit
My Diana f+ flash broke.
I was upset mostly because of the cool color gels, but found a way to replace it with a more powerful flash, still have color gels, and do it for very little cost.
Here is my Holga flash with a GN of 22. It's BRIGHT!
I went to the craft store and bought some self adhesive velcro, and wrapped it around the sides and back. $6.99
I got some colored gels and use the other side of the velcro on the ends so they stick right to the flash! Gels- $6.50
This works on all my cameras, since the flash is hotshoe and came with a hotshoe-to-PC adaptor cord. To use it on Diana, I got a hotshoe to Diana f+ adaptor for 10 dollars from Lomography.
I can't take credit for this idea but I thought I would share!
Double Flash Adapter
Double Flash Adapter together with 43" umbrella, two SB-28 speedlights and pocket wizard. The weekend DIY handy work in action.
See notes for identification of various parts
See also: nigerian fashion industry barbie fashion games fashion blog for men new york fashion week calendar barbie fashion shop digital fashion photography street fashion brand fashion models pictures
- (月) 00:24:12|
- Category: None